Monday 20 June 2016

The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Butter


I have always loved The Body Shop body butters and this new addition to my collection is no exception.

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of body butters, they are basically thick moisturizers made of oils and butters. They can be used all over the body except for the face, as applying oily things to the face can cause breakouts.



You get 200 ml of product in a white, sturdy tub. It has a screw on lid which makes the product leak-safe.


I was expecting the body butter to complement the lid and be pink, but it turned out to be a creamy white colour. It has a moderately thick consistency which is not as thick as the usual body butters. 


I use this much product for my hands. A little more and your hands will start feeling greasy. The body butter absorbs easily into the skin leaving it smooth and supple. It smells delightful; of roses and... more roses :P I am not a fan of rosy scents but this one is just lovely. However, it only lasts for about an hour after which it fades to being nonexistent. 

I'd recommend the Atlas Mountain Rose Body Butter for people with normal to dry skin and those with a thing for Rose Scents! :D

The Body Shop products have never been a disappointment. I like this body butter but my favourite will always be the Coconut Body Butter. Which one is your favourite? :D 

Till next time, M.




2 comments:

  1. I'll must try this one because my skin is dry and it really need this kinda product thanks dear for sharing this stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! If your skin is really dry I'd recommend the Coconut Body Butter by TBS! This one is good for normal to dry skin :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...