Sunday 26 June 2016

Inglot HD Matte Lip Tint #16


 I have recently been obsessing over liquid lipsticks and picked this lippie up on my quick trip to Inglot. The only Inglot products I've used are the O2M breathable nail enamels and their Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen. So this is the first time I'm trying a lip product from Inglot. Let's see how it performs!


The lip tint comes in a standard black box with the ingredients listed at the back.


The product itself is contained in a transparent square tube which gives away the colour of the lip tint. Tubes like these make life so much easier :P 


The lip tint comes with a small doe foot applicator which allows for precise application. It picks up an adequate amount of product and you just need two dips to cover your lips completely. 

I am liking the formula of this matte lip tint. It is very thin and applies on to the lips easily. However, it dries fast so you have to apply carefully. Initially, it dries a little sticky but that goes away soon enough. The lip tint has a very sweet candy scent that I am a big fan of. 

This lip tint is really, really long lasting. Once set on the lips, it DOES. NOT. BUDGE. It lasts through eating and drinking as well. I have been wearing this colour for over 6 hours now and it hasn't even faded. 


#16 is a gorgeous blue toned baby pink. It appears a little warm on the wrist but looks super cool toned on my lips. I went out in the sun with this swatch and noticed very fine glitter particles that added just a slight sheen to it.


I tested it out on my lips for you guys to see the difference between the wrist and lip swatch. 

Overall

I got this matte lip tint for Rs 2100. It is a little towards the price-y end but definitely worth a try if you're a lip junkie like me. I can see myself wearing this colour every day this week :P

Adios!


P.S. I had to wipe off the lip tint with coconut oil first, and then had to scrub my lips to get the colour off.

P.P.S. I didn't remove the arm swatch to test how long it will last. It has now been 14 hours and the colour has not smeared or faded even a bit... And this is after profusely rubbing it to see if it would come off :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...