Friday 17 June 2016

5 MAC Lipsticks Every Girl Should Own

Hello my fellow lipstick junkies. Today I will be sharing a list of must have MAC lipsticks! :D

L to R: Girl About Town, Ruby Woo, Mehr, Brick-O-la, Crosswires
Girl About Town
Girl About Town is a gorgeous bright Fucshia Pink in Amplified Creme finish. It is super pigmented and glides on like butter. The lipstick fades evenly after 4-5 hours and leaves behind a beautiful stain. This shade is a definite summer pick me up.


Ruby Woo
Ruby Woo is a classic red in Retro Matte formula. This means that it is super, super matte, but also really drying. You need to exfoliate your lips really well before application so as to not accentuate flakiness. Wearing a lipbalm underneath is also recommended! The colour stays put for ages and I literally have to scrub it off.


Mehr
Mehr is a very soft, rosy pink nude. It is a matte finish but doesn't dry out my lips. However, I'd recommend scrubbing lips prior to application as it settles into dry lines. It is matte but glides on smoothly and is long-lasting. It is a perfect all day every day colour!


Brick-O-La
I just love, love, love this lipstick. It is a beautiful deep berry-brown shade. It is an Amplified formula and thus is super creamy and pigmented. However, I find that it doesn't last through eating and drinking, and transfers easily as well. So I like blotting it with a tissue paper to make it last longer. This is a perfect MLBB shade.


Crosswires
Crosswires is a bright, coral pink lipstick. It has a cremesheen finish thus isn't very pigmented. You need 2-3 swipes to get the desired opacity. It is a very subtle coral shade that is just perfect for my skin-tone. Not too bold, not too bright. However, once again, exfoliation is recommended. Also, it isn't very long lasting either so I find myself touching up after a few hours. But the colour is just to die for. A perfect spring-summer lipstick!

These were my top 5 must have MAC shades. What are yours? :D



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...