Wednesday 1 June 2016

My Top 5 Every Day Wear Lipsticks

 Here are my top 5 lipsticks for every day wear! These are all soft pink colours. Most of them might seem similar to you in the pictures but they're all different in one way or the other! :D

Maybelline Colorshow 105 Pinkalicious
A creamy rose pink

Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick in Warm Passion 39
A matte peachy pink

Rivaj Color Fusion Lipstick 31
A creamy baby pink that gives a pigmented matte finish upon blotting with tissue paper

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme 225 Rosewine
A creamy rose pink with brown undertones

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet 12 Beau Brun
A liquid lipstick that dries to a satin-y matte tea pink

The lipliner I used with all the lipsticks

 Finding the right MLBB shade is definitely a difficult task so I hope this post was helpful! 

Xoxo






3 comments:

  1. these colors are kinda my colors :) just love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here I absolutely love pinky neutrals! Do recommend some shades if you can :D

      Delete
  2. Hi, thanks for the wonderful post, found it both interesting as well as informative, especially since I am also very much into MLBB shades, and am looking forward to checking out the lipsticks you mentioned :-)

    I would also like to recommend NYX Matte Lipstick Tea Rose MLS11, a pinky-mauve shade, and Bobbi Brown Lip Color Tulle #34, a pinky-peachy-coral shade.

    Moreover, if interested, then you can check out the complete list of my favourite lipsticks by visiting the following blogpost:

    http://the-magazine-at.blogspot.de/2014/11/my-favourite-perfumes-update-30th.html?m=0

    Thanks again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...