Saturday 14 May 2016

L’Oreal Paris Gel Intenza Eyeliner 02 Golden Black





Hello girls! So glad I'm done with my exams so I can get down to this blogging business! :P Today I will be reviewing this gorgeous gel eyeliner by L’Oreal.


 The eyeliner comes in a glass pot with a white gold lid. It looks classy and elegant. Along with it comes a brush which has a clear plastic covering.


The brush has very soft bristles. It is very easy to use and can be used to apply thick and thin lines, both. I have washed it a couple of times and the bristles haven't come off. 



The formula is very smooth and buttery. It has specks of fine gold glitter in it which are quite visible when swatched on the hand but barely visible on the eye. I use two swipes to get the maximum intensity. The company promises 36 hours of wear, however, I haven't been able to test it for that long. The eyeliner has easily lasted me all day even though I have oily eyelids. It doesn't smudge even if you rub your eyes. This eyeliner is definitely a keeper!

Two swipes on the hand 

Testing it out on my eye!

I got this gel eyeliner for Rs 1800. It is a little expensive but is definitely worth the price. It is one of the few eyeliners I've used that can withstand the Lahori heat! So don't worry about the summer sun melting down your makeup!

Xoxo




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...