Thursday 19 May 2016

Color Studio Professional Color Play Lipsticks


Hey there, lovelies! Today I will be reviewing these yummy Color Play lipsticks from Color Studio Professional. I have 6 shades out of a collection of 44. 



What the company says: 

Color Play Lipstick Are Pure Color Luxurious Velvet Matte Lipsticks, That Blend Easily With Fabulous Color Pay Off. Paraben Free

                                 What I have to say:

The lipsticks come in a simple, basic black plastic bullet with "Color Studio Professional" written on them in silver. The bullets are sturdy and the caps stay in place so I can travel with them hassle-free. They have a very sweet vanilla fragrance which I absolutely love. However, if you don't like your lipsticks to be scented then not to worry because you can't smell the product once it's on your lips.

These lipsticks are crazy pigmented. One swipe and you're good to go. They glide on smoothly and give a beautiful creamy finish. They have a decent staying power and last me a good 5-6 hours easily. However, they come off unevenly if you eat or drink. I haven't noticed any bleeding except for when I accidentally rub my lips (I'm not really sure why I've rubbed my lips, but it has happened :P). I love using these lipsticks as a stain as well. For this, I simply put on one layer of lipstick and blot off the excess with a tissue paper. This also helps give a matte finish. I have to literally scrub off the lipstick to get it off properly. These do not give me an easy time in terms of removal :P 

Now the colourful part:



Left to Right: Crazy Love (130), Funk (129), Smooch (127), Rendevous (143). Mantra (103), Untamed (126).



A pale, soft pink. Very close to my natural lip colour. 

A summery, coral red. Appears slightly orange-y in the tube.

A bright fuchsia

A dark brown. Washes me out a lot. Definitely not my cup of tea!

A perfect rosy pink. Love this colour for daily wear!

This is a mixture of pink, purple and brown. A very gothic colour. Perfect for winters!

Left to Right: Untamed (126), Funk (129), Smooch (127), Crazy Love (130), Mantra (103), Rendevous (143)

These lipsticks are quite a treat being priced at Rs. 695 each!
Do try these out and let me know what you think.

Till next time! xx







4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...