Saturday 1 October 2016

September Favourites 2016


Hey girls! Sorry for being away for so long. I've just been so occupied with academics! Anyway, I am back (with a blast ) with another Favourites post. Enjoy!


 Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Sherbet


I've been eyeing this lip balm for quite some time but never got it since I have too many. However, after finally getting this, it hasn't left my bag. It has a yummy berry scent and a light wine red tint. I find myself applying this every three-four hours to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day.

Medora Lipsticks


Medora lipsticks have been a love of mine since forever. I found myself picking a couple of shades frequently this month namely; Red Revival, Fiesta and Chiffon Blush. For a complete review click here.

Khaadi Pink Perfume


This perfume has a summery, flowery scent. It is also very long lasting. I don't feel the need to re-apply throughout the day. It is easily available across all Khaadi outlets for about PKR 3000.

Kaghaz Notebooks


Most of you don't know but I am a big stationary addict . This month I've been hooked on buying these adorable notebooks from Kaghaz. They come in such colourful and bright designs that just looking at them makes me happy . They are super affordable and absolutely the best for making notes and jotting down just about anything! 

Okay girls. That's it for today! Till next time 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...