Tuesday 9 August 2016

July Favourites


Hello there! Down below is a list of products I have enjoyed using throughout the month of July. Picking favourites has always been very difficult for me, so for a product to make it to my favourites list is a big thing! B-) 

Foundation 

Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation
This foundation can be used for light coverage in its dry form (which I love for daily wear) and can be applied with a wet sponge to give heavier coverage. I find it works best for my combination skin as it controls oiliness and doesn't accentuate dry patches.

Blush

Color Studio Blush Creme Brulee
I am a big fan of Color Studio Powder Blushers. This shade in particular has been floating my boat this month. It is a soft pink that can be used with one swipe to give a very sheer, natural flush to the cheeks or built up to give a heavy, formal look.


Eyeliner 

Masarrat Misbah Eyeliner Noir
This was a recent purchase and I took it along with me on vacation. I would put it on in the morning and walk in blistering heat and humidity throughout the day, only to find out it hadn't even budged! You can read a detailed review here


Lip Balm 

Carmex Lip Balm
Carmex is a lip balm that many swear by, however, it is not available easily in Pakistan. I got this from Hayee's in Islamabad and have been loving it ever since. It has Camphor and Menthol which give a cooling and tingling sensation on the lips. 

Lipstick 

L’Oreal Liya’s Red Colour Riche Lipstick
I don't usually use red lipsticks on a daily basis but this one is such a beautiful red with a touch of pink that I used it (almost) every day while I was away for vacation. The formula is a cross between matte and satin but the colour smudges and transfers easily. 


Nail Polish

Inglot Breathable Nail Enamel 673
The O2M nailpolishes from Inglot have been termed as "Halal" as they allow water to penetrate. I've been using these nail polishes for over a year now and the shade I've been loving this month is a gorgeous, pale cream nude. 

Perfume 

Rasasi Secret
This perfume reminds me of my childhood for some odd reason. It has a strong floral scent. Emphasis on the word on strong :P It is extremely long lasting and a must have for those who love strong, spicy scents. 


That's it for today guys! Let me know what products you've been loving in the comments below :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...