Wednesday 13 July 2016

Masarrat Misbah Perfect Wear Eyeliner


I've been using (and loving) the Color Studio Eyeliner for years now and decided to try something different when I ran out of it recently. I've heard great things about the Masarrat Misbah makeup line so I picked up this Eyeliner to try. I had a party to go to later in the evening so I decided to put it to the test right away! Let's see how it did :D




The eyeliner comes in a small black pot with a long applicator. It has MM Perfect Wear Eyeliner embossed on it in white. This makes it look a little cheap, however, the rubbery texture of the pot gives it an elegant finish. 


The eyeliner comes in 2 colours: Noir and Gold Stone. I got the shade Noir which is a pure black colour.


I am a big fan of hard tip applicators when it comes to creating the perfect wing and evening out basic lines. However, I found this brush to be good too. It helps create very thin, precise lines which is great when you want to draw on a sharp wing. I don't wear thin eyeliner so I had to go over thrice to get the desired thickness.



The eyeliner dries into a gorgeous glossy line. The gloss isn't too much but isn't purely matte either. I noticed the eyeliner felt slightly heavy as it dried. However, it got better after a while.

I'm really impressed with the lasting time. I have super oily eyelids and this lasted around 6 hours on me, and that too because I took it off on purpose. The eyeliner is completely smudge free but not waterproof. It smudged easily with a little water and came off completely with coconut oil and facewash. 

Overall

The eyeliner cost Rs 550 which, I think, is a prettyyyy good price for it. I wouldn't recommend this to beginners as the brush is a little too thin and wobbly. Felt tip liquid liners and pencil liners are good for beginners!


Here's me testing out the eyeliner. What do you guys think? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...