Thursday 1 September 2016

OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick Santa Ana


I have been addicted to liquid lipsticks for quite some time now and have been eyeing this specific shade from OFRA since forever. So I was very excited to finally get my hands on it! But was the excitement worth it? Let's find out!


The lipstick comes with a standard doe-foot applicator which allows you to apply the product neatly following the contour of your lips. It has a light mousse-y consistency that feels comfortable rather than heavy when dried matte. I particularly love the subtle chocolate brownie scent of the product which fades away upon application. I am also impressed with the longevity of this lipstick. It lasted on me for a good 5-6 hours with without eating and drinking too much. After that, it started to fade throughout the day leaving behind an even stain. 


The shade I got is called Santa Ana. It is a soft plum shade perfect for winter every day wear. Don't be deceived by the arm swatch. Liquid Lipsticks tend to turn out differently on everyone's lips depending on their skin tone! 

I got this OFRA lipstick from Makeup 4 U's Lahore Exhibition for RS 1200. They are the official retailers for OFRA in Pakistan so I'd highly recommend you go check it out! 

Love, M. 







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...