Friday 9 September 2016

August Favourites


Hello Girls! Today I will be listing down the products I've used (and enjoyed) the most during the course of this August!


Color Studio Kohl Addict Eyeliner
This, hands down, is the only sharpenable eyeliner that has lasted on my oily lids throughout the day without a hint of smudging. I have walked in blistering heat and this eyeliner has been my faithful companion. It glides smoothly like a gel eyeliner and dries matte instantly. I have used this in my waterline as well and it stays put for about 4 hours before fading. The only downside is that it will take you AGES to get this product off of your lids properly.


MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Peachy Keen
This blush is a soft baby peach colour with a hint of shimmer. It blends easily to give a very sheer, natural glow to your cheeks. A perfect choice for everyday wear!


OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick Santa Ana
I recently got this from a cosmetics exhibition in Lahore. I had been eyeing this colour for quite some time before I actually got my hands on it. It is a soft plum pink which is a perfect every day winter shade. However, I've been loving this on my lips in summer time as well! For a complete review click here.


Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Enamel 612
When it comes to nail polish, Inglot is my go to brand. I am in love with their O2M breathable Nail Enamels. They feel super light on the nails and have an awesome colour range. The shade that I've been wearing the most this month is a pink berry shade.


Viva La Juicy Gold Couture 
This perfume has a really sweet, fruity caramel scent that is not too overwhelming. It is a perfect summer perfume with a touch of vanilla. It is super long lasting and has easily lasted on me throughout the day without spritzing again. 

So that's the end of my August Favourites, gals. I hope you enjoyed reading! 

5 comments:

  1. perfume packaging is really impressive love the shade of blush on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your views about these products
    It definitely would be v. Helpful for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice review..I would suggest you to try Inglot kohl pencil as eye liner.. It's great also for oily lids. A very beautiful blog you got there.. Please visit and follow my blog also formy favorite product recommendations and reviews. Love. http://www.blogsbyamna.worspress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...