Saturday 9 July 2016

CoNatural Saffron Complexion Builder & Restorative Eye Gel


Hey there girrllss! I have been loving CoNatural's organic products lately so I was absolutely thrilled when I received this package from CoNatural some time ago. It contained the Saffron Complexion Builder along with their Restorative Eye Gel. I put both products to the test immediately. Let's see how they are turning out!





Saffron Complexion Builder

This face gel is made of Saffron and Indian Madder. Both these products are known for their skin lightening and brightening properties. 

Click to enlarge
Okay, first of all, let's take a minute to appreciate the beauty of the packaging. The box comes enveloped in exotic, colourful flowers which are such a treat for the eye. If you're like me, then you'd buy the product for the packaging before you even know what it is :P


The gel comes in a black glass pot with a gold, screw on lid. It has a sticker with the name on it. The combination of black and gold looks absolutely elegant!


This is what the face gel looks like. It is brown in colour and has a funny consistency; almost like that of watery jelly. It also has a very strong scent of saffron, which took me by surprise the first time I opened the lid.

As per the box instructions, I first wash my face properly then apply this gel once before sleeping then also after I wake up. It is supposed to be massaged in an upward direction. I find that the product absorbs quickly and leaves a very sticky finish which lasts for a few seconds. However, this dries soon after. The gel makes your face feel a tad bit stiff once it has dried completely. 

It has been over two weeks now that I've been using this Saffron Complexion Builder regularly. I must say I have noticed my skin is looking brighter and fresher. There used to be a very stubborn pimple mark on my forehead and cheek and both of them have become lighter.

I would definitely recommend this product, especially for summer time when sun-tanning is at its peak!

Restorative Eye Gel

This eye gel consists of Indian Madder and Aloe Vera which work to soothe the eye area.


Once again, the box is just to die for. It also contains two elaborate sections explaining the product usage and benefits.



The product comes in a plastic bottle with a pump. I find that one pump is enough for both eyes. 


It has the same colour as the Saffron Complexion Builder though the consistency is thicker. It doesn't have a very noticeable scent.

I don't have a very bad case of eye bags or dark circles so I can't say how this eye gel would fare in that department. However, I do have fine lines under my eyes but I can't really tell much of a difference before and after using this eye gel. But I do love the fact that this gives a slight cooling sensation when applied. I like to put this in the fridge before application, however, I am not sure whether it is okay to do so. 

Overall

I am really impressed with the Saffron Complexion Builder. I can't wait to see more results as I continue using it regularly. I will also keep using the eye gel to see if it does anything with prolonged usage. 

If you liked this review and want to try out these products, hurry up and find these two at CoNatural's Website!!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! sea moss whole foods

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. Superior Roofing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The program is designed to cleanse the body and give your digestive system a rest. It supports the removal of toxins from the body, improves digestive function and promotes overall health. herbal body detox cleanse program

    ReplyDelete
  4. These enter the body through processed food items, beauty products, unfiltered water, air pollution, smoke, pesticides, airborne pathogens and a number of other sources. gut cleanse at home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandma Remedy is an informational website for educational purposes – healthy food and lifestyle. We publish articles in the field of alternative medicine such as natural remedies, healthy tips, health benefits of plants, vegetables, fruits and nutrition in a form of diet and weight loss. quaerat voluptatem. Does Lemongrass Essential Oil Repel Mosquitoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food we eat has a huge effect on our skin, we all want to look our best at every age, and anti-wrinkle or anti-aging foods are a great way to do it! In fact, they’re one of the most important things you can do – your skin is the biggest organ of your body after all! When To Take Spirulina Morning Or Night

    ReplyDelete

  7. Great Blog. Your article is amazing and inspiring. Keep writing and inspiring.
    Moisturizers & Lotion

    ReplyDelete
  8. conatural rosehip oil is rich in vitamin A or retinoids, which is known for their ability to reduce hyperpigmentation and other visible signs of ageing with regular use. Also, it contains both lycopene and beta-carotene which has skin-lightening properties and making them staple ingredients in many skin-lightening products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...