Monday 11 July 2016

Maybelline Baby Lips


Helloo dear girls! 
Today I will be talking a little about the much raved Maybelline Baby Lips. These are tinted lip balms that claim to moisturize and protect for 8 hours. I have been using these for quite some years now but they don't work for me as a moisturizing lip balm. These last for almost two hours after which my lips start feeling dry again. However, I do like using these as a lip tint alone.


Cherry Me comes off as a really sheer, soft pink. However, if you have slightly pigmented lips like mine, this colour will not show up in it's truest sense. However, this looks absolutely gorgeous applied on top of any lipstick. The lip balm smells like Jolly Rancher's Cherry lollipop. Yummy

Pink Punch is a sheer, but pigmented barbie pink. It looks too bright on me and accentuates dry flakes as well. It literally smells like a fruit cocktail. Delightful!

Strike A Rose is, perhaps, my favourite out of the lot. It is quite pigmented but sheer, nevertheless. It comes off as a coral rosy pink and smells like..... candy!

Oh Orange is a bright sheer orange colour. It is also nicely pigmented but accentuates dry flakes too much. It is a good shade for summer and smells like orange ice lollies. 

Baby Lips cost Rs 400 and are easily available at big stores like Al-Fatah and even cosmetic shops like Color Collection. If I were to buy these again I'd get the shades Cherry Me and Strike A Rose. I believe there are much better moisturizing lip balms out there. For those with dry lips, this product just won't suffice. However, if you're searching for some daily wear lip tint or something you'd like to pair with your lipstick, then you should definitely try these out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...